Thursday, June 10, 2004

May 10, 2004: I, Blogger

You would think that a person who has been working at a website design company for over six years might have learned a little about things like blogging or putting up a website, but not in this case. I've just never been interested in the intricacies of website design. But after being introduced into the world of blogging via Bill VanLoo (co-worker), I figured - how hard could it be if it's all set up for me?

I've been warned through a friend about privacy, and I think he was intimating that I shouldn't get too personal with my entries. No problem there. I mean, this is public after all- while I might whine about things, I think they'll cover universal topics that many could relate to. I think my basic goals with this are having a place to write my observations on life, maybe throw some stories in (hot ones, dark ones, funny ones and maybe a sprinkle of strange here and there), and generally keep things light-hearted and interesting. And once I figure out how to get pictures in, there'll be no stopping me!

Hope you people that will be viewing this will be as amused as I'm going to be. Lord knows I need to be entertained, even if I have to do it myself.

1 comment:

Batmensch said...

Welcome! You are hereby bookmarked! Just don't let it get stale (like I did with mine).