Thursday, June 24, 2004

Character Study Cometh

Last night I ran into my former creative writing instructor from last year quite unexpectedly. She showed up at my punk aerobics class, and we had a nice chat - she told me she still meets informally with one of the students from the class I was in, and I was welcome to workshop with them when I was ready. This got me thinking that I need to get back into writing again. I always did well in those classes, so I'm pretty confident I can return to that particular creative excercise.

So, to get things rolling, I thought I would do a series of character studies - basically a description or related story of people I have met that left a lasting impression on me in some way. The next entry will be the first of what I hope will be an engaging series of blog entries that I can also use as reference material in the future.

More to come!

No comments: