GM has its yearly shut down between Christmas and New Year's, and if you didn't schedule any time off during that week or choose to use up your vacation days, then you're in for the long torturous task of getting through the week.
I suppose it's pretty much like this in companies all over the place. I shouldn't feel like it's my own personal doom for being employed by a contracted digital media agency for GM. I'm sure there are many others (like the five other people that came in today) that are suffering as well.
I think today I'm just going to embrace my misery and make art out of it. Write some poems, some sad little stories of lost ponies and unmotivated sheep. This is the week for it, I suppose, though the slower things are the harder it is for me to actually do anything. I need stimulation! Excitement! Bushmill's!
Okay, maybe not Bushmill's. Besides, it's only 10:30 am and I should wait at least until lunchtime. I believe I have some vases to clean...
1 comment:
"unmotivated sheep", heh.
Post a Comment