Dear Sir:
I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that while I would gladly blame you for my lack of motivation and inspiration, you are not at fault. Though your endless grey days, freezing temperatures and chill winds may compel me to just go home after work, put on my flannel pajamas and scarf down pasta until unconsciousness hits, it is up to me to rebel against these urges and somehow be productive. So, to retaliate I will continue to go to the gym, I will force myself to write, and I will will myself to keep a sunny disposition though it would certainly be best for family and friends if I just avoided them until my mood improves.
So screw you, Old Man Winter. You can kiss my patootie, 'cuz you certainly ain't gonna beat me this year!
Sincerely,
About to Lose it in Ferndale
1 comment:
Hang in there.
No advice given or needed, just hang in there.
Post a Comment