Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Chocolate

They say you respond to chocolate the same way as you do when you're in love. Does that mean if I keep eating it I'll keep myself in a state of curious excitement/giddy hopefulness mixed with despair and confusion? Maybe I'll just see what happens if I take another wee candy bar from the office manager's plastic pumpkin...

Yes, again the day is flat-lining on me and I need to amuse myself at work. Hoping some tea will revive my drooping interest in staying awake.

IDEA!!! I think I'll write some work-related topics (well, loosely related) and put them on the bulletin board. That's an outlet, right? And it might make things a little more interesting around here. It's positively driving me insane right now.

Right. Tea. Writing. How to Cuss in Other Languages has been a topic of interest to me for a while...

1 comment:

xtcdukes said...

Chocolate doesn't stay out all hours and give idle promises and excuses, although it can't get things off a high shelf either.

If you plan to go blue, may I suggest German? This way if you can't find any good words, the standard ones still sound like you are cursing up a storm.

Did you possibly get Mr. Cooper's golf handicap?