I have been instructed to find something to distract me from my current state of grumpy and bored. So a-blogging I will go!
My mind at the moment can best be described as an immaculate highway disappearing off into the horizon. The destination not visible to my eye is the end of my work day -I must walk the pristine, uninterrupted pavement to get to this five o'clock place and thus end my torture. During this journey there is nothing but steady walking; nothing to distract me or make the trip more pleasant or exciting. Just putting one foot in front of the other as my glazed eyes follow white lines, lulled into a mental state not unlike that of a plodding mule.
I quietly observe the sun change position in the sky. I keep walking, and torment myself further by periodically looking at my watch.
3:30 pm. Two more miles.
Damn, I hate Mondays!
5 comments:
Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
celebrity
Amazing.
Lady Allegory has nothing on you.
Look at it this way, at least you are walking of your own volition. you could get picked up by a stranger amidst the broken down egos and suffer their witless banter for an entire day.
Hi Rok. I was looking for psychic phone reading related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a psychic phone reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Check it out when you can :)
Fantastic blog you've got here Rok, I was looking for psychic reading related information and found your site. I have a psychic reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Stop by and check it out when you can.
Hi there Rok, I was just browsing, looking for free tarot readings related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a free tarot readings site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
Post a Comment