A friend of mine in Minnesota turned me on to their public radio station, so I am listening to it online and enjoying eclectic programming once again. It's been a long time - Detroit's only source for decent public radio no longer exists, at least not in its original form. Seems they decided to go all talk and news radio, and got rid of everything and everyone that made their station interesting. At least to me. I'm not really grown up enough for the talk radio side of life, so I just want a station that provides music that surprises me with its charming randomness. This is what this Minnesota station is doing right now, and I'm loving it.
Which brings me to why I'm finding time to listen to music right now. I've had a rough 2 weeks, and I decided this week was going to be dedicated to friends, fun and making myself feel good. A few trips to the gym are in order as well - that always makes my body energized again.
What to do first? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
1 comment:
First of all, is this station streaming online, and if so why are you hoarding the eclectic love?
Secondly, well I don't have anything else. I just wanted to say secondly.
Post a Comment