Waking up and knowing you will only do things you want to do that day.
Yeah. Nothing like it. It's so rare that I have these kinds of days, but then again, perhaps I wouldn't appreciate them so much if they happened all the time. Today really was quite fine, and I only have other fine things to look forward to. This knowledge is quite helpful in the face of the joyless tasks that await me the rest of the week at the ol' workplace.
Getting to this point of tired happiness was not that hard either. Do a few things you like to do, and suddenly life doesn't seem so bad. The only bit of disappointment right now is that the day is over, and I had one more delightful thing I could be doing. But instead, I should be responsible and go to bed. Hopefully, happy dreams await me. Going to get back into this Rok blog business. I'm supposed to be a writer, aren't I?
1 comment:
Wonderful. Something for me to read while I avoid work. :)
Post a Comment