I mean, really - what's the point?
Ah, work bitterness. Does it ever end, or does it just recycle itself at every new place I go to? And does every change of authority figure always have to turn into a desperate situation? Well, clearly I'm not meant to work. That must be the answer. Damn, it was so simple!
Ok, tomorrow's Monday, the worst day of the week, (though Wednesday afternoon at 3:00 is pretty close as well), and I just don't want to sleep yet because that will bring on tomorrow too soon. This makes me realize just how pathetic I sound so I will concoct a strategy against being grumpy tomorrow:
1. Wear something smashing (and edging towards innappropriate)
2. Change the quote on the message board to something that makes you laugh
3. Eat something good for yourself
4. Put out the flowers!
5. Make someone happy about being who they are
Great. I'm ready - bring it on!
2 comments:
I definitely favor option 1.
Don't forget this one: Listen to music that you know is wonderful but everyone else is too obtuse to understand.
Post a Comment