Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sleep is for Sissies (yawn)

I'm tired. I'm tired and I want to do more, and that makes me grumpy and that's just not good.
But that's alright. Just like the slogan I thought of for Starbuck's once, sleep is for sissies.

Things I would do if I wasn't so close to unconsciousness:
Start an essay
Plan my next strategic move for my cake company
Finish my fog poem (I wrote it in the car on the way to work - I was very moved by the whole experience of driving through a thick fog, and then suddenly having the city of Detroit appear, whilst listening to "Thick as a Brick" by Jethro Tull)
Write my resignation letter (ooh...I should do that just for fun sometime, anyway)

Either way, I'm probably done for the evening. I'm super cranky and I have to do things in the morning that require some level of awareness. Some, not a lot. And then, more stuff. What else am I going to do with my time, right?

No comments: