So I splurged on some new Levi's a few weekends ago, and though I used to never pay more than $30 for jeans I thought it was time to buy some that really fit me well. They were $60, and boy, were they worth it.
The moment I put them on, everything was right in the world. They were tight, but still comfortable, and they clung to my legs like a second skin. And I could finally show off my bum, which is hard to do in jeans that don't fit so great but were on sale at Loehmann's for $20. They were worth every penny. There's just something about a great fitting pair of jeans that gives you confidence, makes you feel like a sexy bad-ass diva, and gives you a little trampiness and a little toughness all in one package. Throw in your favorite boots and you're practically invincible against whatever the world hurls your way.
And Levi's beats any of those high-falootin' designer jeans any day - jeans were made to be worn, not displayed like some kind of body bling so the world can see you can afford thin denim with an expensive logo. Whatever made me think of turning away from Levi's in the first place? Whatever it was is now a thing of the past, and I can embrace the future in something I know will give me what I need: a nice booty, and a healthy boost to my ego.
Levi's rule!
No comments:
Post a Comment