It's Wednesday morning, and the day is like a white sheet of paper in front of me, ready to be scribbled full with the chaotic activity that I've grown accustomed to these last few months. Nothing is really focusing me, though I certainly have plenty to do.
I've concluded (I'm certain it's not for the first time) that I have to concern myself only with things I can control, and as for the things that are out of my hands, I just have to let them go. I can find a new job. I can be a good person. I can be.
Perhaps achieving a state of Buddhist simplicity is not so far out of reach for me. It certainly is more calming to think along that philosophy. I guess that's it for now - maybe tomorrow I'll put up a chapter from the Chronicles of O'meh, the fantasy/sci-fi novel I'm still in the process of creating.
So hooray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment