Okay. This is hard. My "novel" is getting interesting but my imaginations is getting away with all sorts of things, but I'm told that's okay.
Today I found myself going back to paragraphs and beefing up some sections to get a reasonable word count for the day. I felt naughty, yet they were legitimate sentences that really did have something to do with the paragraph they were inserted in. Really.
I'm currently at 22,148 words. I feel like wrapping things up now but I'm only almost halfway through. I can do it. I can do it!! I CAN DO IT!!
Delirium is setting in and before I resort to inserting song lyrics, I best turn in. Writing is hard work. I am currently only armed with mango juice and a bowl of pomegranate seeds, and both are starting to run low. I had thought I might need some Xanax (being Sunday night and my usual day to have unnecessary anxiety attacks) but I'm pretty tuckered from making shite up on the fly. And now it's 11:30 and too late for sleep enhancers.
Good night, all you November novelers, wherever you are!
2 comments:
Go! Go! Go! Think of the sense of accomplishment you will have at the end!
Post a Comment