Thursday, August 04, 2005

Unbelievable

I am coming down off some blinding rage right now. My day just started with a racial comment from a co-worker, who, in response to my mentioning an article about South Korea cloning an afghan dog, asked me how they tasted. (WTF??!!)

The comment was so fucked up, and I couldn't believe he has just asked me that. In fact, I asked him "Do you realize what you just said to me?" And he didn't. He just thinks I'm being way too serious today and he was just making a joke. Yeah, ha ha. The other guy who sits in his office told me to forget what just happened, but I chose to express my wrath instead.

The adrenaline is leveling off now, and at some point he'll confront me about it with some attempt at smoothing it over. (Rotsa ruck, jackass.)

2 comments:

Doc Martian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rok said...

RESPONSE TO DOC MARTIAN FROM DOC: There are obviously lots of people known as Doc kicking around the web. Do us all a favor and use your full Doc Martian tag when you post your comments, opinions, etc. I know I DO NOT want people confusing me with someone whose interests include "fucking up Israel" and seeking public sympathy by posting the details of an attempted suicide that, a) you didn't have the balls to go through with--which means it was not the real deal but an obvious "cry for help" (hence your need to post it), and b) labels you as enough of a self-absorbed idiot to actually consider then half-heartedly attempt to take your own life over something as common and trivial as heartbreak.